2 BHK Apartments at Off Sarjapur Road, Opposite Primus Public School.
Off Sarjapur Road, Opposite Primus Public School.
Project HighlightsAdarsh Park Heights
RERA No - PMR/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/210525/004163
Development Type - High -Rise Apartments
Total Development- 21 Acres
Number of Units - 720
Unit Type - 2 & 3 BHK
Total No Of Towers - 6
Adarsh Tropica Heights Pricing
2 BHK SMART
2 BHK PREMIUM
2 BHK SUPER PREMIUM
Super Built Up Area Approx*
925 - 930 Sq. Ft
970 - 980 Sq. Ft.
935 - 980 Sq. Ft.
Adarsh Tropica Master Plan
Adarsh Tropica Gallery
About Adarsh Tropica Heights
Adarsh Tropica is a futuristic high-rise residential project by Adarsh Developers. Located in the heart of Sarjapur road, these beautifully designed 2 BHK apartments offer stunning views of the city. East Bangalore, Bellandur. The project is located on a 13-acre parcel of land. Phase 1 of Adarsh Tropica consists of 312 meticulously designed 2 BHK flats, including 2 BHK Smart, 2 BHK Premium, and 2 BHK Standard flats Super premium apartments with 3 bedrooms. The apartments range in size from 925 to 980 square feet. Following RERA, Adarsh
Upon completion of Phase-1, Tropica will be handed over on 30th April 2027.
In the city’s heart, the apartments are surrounded by beautifully landscaped courtyards, creating a sense of tranquillity. There is a road named Sarjapur. The Adarsh Tropica is surrounded by attractive landscaped gardens and a tree-lined boulevard The entire time. Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by lush greenery. The flats are all finished to a high standard and Designed with modern living in mind. Maintenance is easy with these apartments and running efficiency.
USPs of Adarsh Tropica :
- Approx 80% open space
- It is strategically located near major IT clusters such as Sarjapur, Whitefield, Electronic City, etc.
- Outer Ring Road (ORR) parks
- A 50-acre campus consisting of Wipro Kodathi and RGA Tech Park totals 4 million square feet.
- More than 55,000 employees can be accommodated.
- Moreover, Wipro’s corporate office accommodates over 2,000 employees and is just 10 minutes away.
- A workforce of 23,000
- The proposed Peripheral Ring Road (PRR) is just 5 km from Adarsh Tropica.
- Project with 300 feet of road, 68.5 km long, 8 lanes of the main road and 4 lanes of the service road. There will be an ease in PRR.
- There is no congestion in the city, and it is well connected to Bangalore’s other parts and the suburbs. In this case,
- It will connect Tumkur Road, Bellary Road, Hennur Road, and Whitefield with the planned Peripheral Ring Road (PRR).
- There are four main roads in Hoskote – Hoskote Anekal Road, Sarjapur Road, and Hosur Road.
- A proposed CDP road will connect Sarjapur road with Electronic City, connecting the two.
- Connecting the project to the Internet
- There is a state-of-the-art clubhouse with 25+ lifestyle amenities.
- Adarsh Group’s seal of unmatched quality and trust
- Located just 5 minutes from Sarjapur Main Road, Off Sarjapur Road.
- Adarsh Tropica is located on the proposed CDP road (Ghattahalli main road).